Easy Mini Cheesecakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Line muffin tin with 12 cupcake liners and place a vanilla wafer in each one.
- In a mixing bowl, beat 8oz. of cream cheese until fluffy. Then add 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 2/3 cups of sugar. Beat until all is smooth and thoroughly combined.
- Fill each cupcake liner 2/3 of the way with creamcheese mixture.
- Bake in oven for 15-17 minutes. Remove cheesecakes from tray and cool on a rack. Top each with fresh fruit and let set in refridgerator for at least 4 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream or as is.